ALIPH LAUNCHES ITS FOURTH CALL FOR PROJECTS
ALIPH invites applications for projects that protect or rehabilitate cultural heritage threatened or damaged by conflicts around the world.
The projects must develop protection measures or deliver concrete conservation or rehabilitation outcomes.
In addition, they must:
- Contribute to local capacity building at all levels of expertise, in particular by offering on-the-job training;
- Contribute to awareness raising on cultural heritage protection;
- Promote cultural diversity and gender equality;
- Contribute to economic and social sustainable development, reconciliation, and peacebuilding.
For the 4th call, ALIPH particularly encourages submissions focusing on:
- The fight against looting and illicit trafficking of cultural goods;
- The protection, conservation, and rehabilitation of cultural heritage in Yemen.
The application period is from 12 February, 3pm CEST to 16 April 2021, 3pm CEST.
RT @Gazette_Inter: The Mosul Cultural Museum is entering its reconstruction phase after a multi-agency taskforce salvaged artefacts from th…